Board *Bored* Update

So,today I finally did the all-dreaded yet interesting paper of Science(Theory).

It was like a great paper and it looked like all my excessive मेहनत that I had done by reading all the thick-thick refrence books all went into the drain,because the paper was like easy and straight-forward except a couple of questions.

I hope to get marks if some benevolent checkers come and just distribute marks.

Now,only a 20 marks paper is left of Science MCQ and I guess its easy,though some seniors say its complicated.I'm confused.

Anyways,with just a petty paper left my condition can be described as my friend puts forth that "हाथी निकल गया है, बस पूँछ रह गई है ."

Now,I need to go and enhance some of my gaming skills in Counter Strike and maybe Need for Speed:MW.


post signature

Saturday, March 28, 2009

2 Comments:

Quicksilver said...

Hang on ! just one more to go :D

Manmeet Singh said...

yeah.right,my family members have helped me to hang on from going wild in the rain...!!

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh