Storm In Delhi

Last week, I think all delhities must have seen (or rather heard) the storm kinda thing that had struck the city.It was really great in itself and thats because I really like seeing the nature going wild.Dunno why, but I like the videos of storms and floods and tsunamis (minus the misery cause to the people by these vagaries of nature). Anyways, the point is that such storms in Delhi bring utmost relief and pleasure to people like me as rejuvnates all the senses which have all been rugged due to the pathetic heat of Delhi.

By the way,I was just trying out my mobile's camera's video-capturing skills, so I just tried to capture some video of the storm and lightning. But, it didn't out as good as I had expected but still for the phone's sake I have uploaded it. See it and enjoy the lil' great moment of "LIGHT" and do comment (please.).



post signature

Thursday, May 7, 2009

5 Comments:

Quicksilver said...

I was beginning to go to tuition when it started. No big deal just rain, i thought. When the hails started hitting I had to rush back and concede to what mom had told me before.

Manmeet Singh said...

HEHE. One of my friend also had a same bad experience.

Manmeet Singh said...

@quicksilver
I'm glad to see your comment as I had thought that you've lost interest in my blog.

Quicksilver said...

No, not at all dude...look at the hits tab - i ALWAYS visit!

Manmeet Singh said...

hmmm.

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh