INTRO

Hey Hi....!!
This Manmeet Singh, though I like to call myself 'MS' (sounds like some agent MS from FBI) trying to post my first post for my new blog.......
I'm in 10th class....which is a board class..this what scares me to wits.......

See I'm kindda straight-forward person and I do a lot of kiddin around.....
but I don't like if someone kids around with me.......

So lemme tell you something about myself.......my likings & dislikings.....
Since I'm an optimistic person.....I'll start with my positive traits
I'm kind of an intellectual person(people around me say so.......) and I believe in setting
out things right........
I like to play Basketball and reading novels .......knowing everything about latest technology in
world of gizmos and Information Technology......(I'm kind of a Techie you can suppose....)
I'm an IT quizzer....and i do rounds of all top schools in Delhi for IT quizzes.....its kindda loads of fun......meeting new people and above all, the most fascinating thing is that I get to learn a lot.....
And yeah I like studying.....!!
I like to lissin to music whether it be Hip-Hop,Rap,Metal(any kind of),Rock....or whatever .....
what really fascinates me is the lyrics and music.......

Now lemme introduce to my darker side(i mean what i hate and dislike)
I hate superficial and hypocrites who are real 'POSERS'.....!!

I can act friendly as well hard.....

i guess this much is fine for today and I think you'll understand me better with time and more posts.......

bye for now........gotta go and do my studies......
MS

Friday, July 18, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh