Thank You : My lil' blog & its *modest* Readers

Hey people, its been quite a while since I've been off my blog and haven't posted anything. The point was that I was kind of losing out my interest in this blogging thing due certain time constraints.Plus, I didn't have any issue/topic to blog about which might be interesting for the readers.

You must be wondering about whats this cribbing thing got to do with the title.I would suggest : "Folks.Hold On."

But yesterday, a thing happened that amazed me and thrilled me. I would mystify it anymore.

The thing is that I got my first pay cheque(is it rather a pay cheque) for my blog through the numerous ads that I've placed.Its just a meagre amount of $7.41 but still I ain't complaining because I'm atleast satisfied that I've earned this money without any help or support,its all due to my effort which I did by bleeding my fingers on my keyboard(it doesn't bleed though,I did this just to intensify my work, so that it could be highlighted.) for churning out long posts and attracting visitors.
Amen to that.

Check out a snapshot of the letter.

Anyways getting back to my modest self, I must thank all my readers who've taken out their precious time to read my blog and commented on my "not-so-good-but-frank" posts and those who've rugged their mouse or pointing sticks(laptop users) for clicking on my ads and helping me earn some bucks.Its been less than a year( I guess). and with all your support and encouraging comments I think this blog of mine : "Life and Times Of MS" has a long way to go.

THANK YOU ALL!!

post signature

(P.S.:Now I've got more vigour to get back to my blog and specially take out time for this as this money as come up as an incentive for my hard-work.)

Sunday, May 24, 2009

7 Comments:

ms.perfect : sheenam said...

my pat on ur back...btw were do yaa place ur advertisements..?

Manmeet Singh said...

see the left side of my blog and small lil' green links in the text.

ms.perfect : sheenam said...

yeah.....got dem..!

manmeet said...

nice one manmeet.I liked your blog and this blog in particular
i m also in the same boat.
waiting ofr my blog to go a long way.
your isonamer
Manmeet
themanmeetsabharwalblog.com

Manmeet said...

by the way do visit my blog too

manmeet said...

hi manmeet
can you tell me what was the TAX id you put in adbrite.
if u can talk to me or mail me on manmeet.sabharwal@gmail.com
or chat with me on my blog as last time

ashmeet said...

Hi
I saw the pic of the cheque u posted
bt that's on your name so that means you own a private bank account ?

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh