The Oil Crisis :Is it Blackmailing??

Hey hi.I just had my Science exam today.I did good enough.I won't bore the readers by going into the details because that's of no use.



Coming back to the point,yesterday night I saw all the news channels showing the snaps of how people are suffering because of shortage of Petrol,CNG and LPG stock due to this harsh strike by oil companies' employees including officers and low workers.The transport agencies have also gone a strike and it's being said that this is an infinite strike till their demands are not met.They want lowering of Diesel prices and an increase in their wages.I think these demands are fine but the way in which they are demanding these is pathetic.They have in a way paralyzed the whole country and its consequences have been felt throughout the nation.

This is truly out of question for such a big nation like ours, that anyone can just start with a strike for their demands to be fulfilled and if they are not done,its not that the whole country stops functioning and comes to a standstill.All these looks so kiddish,more like a dog-cat fight.I don't know what the other nations of the world will be thinking about our country's power of governance.Its a shame that India can't even control its citizen,then how can it even think of controlling the opinion of other countries.(I'm referring to Pakistan's opinions on 26/11 attacks of how they are shoving off their indulgence in this act.)

I think something's ought to be done about this serious havoc thats causing hysteria throughout the nation.Its really despairing to see people queueing up in front of Petrol Pumps just to get gasoline to run their vehicles.This scenario looks more like that of a under-developed village.
On one hand,India is aiming to become the pinnacle power of the world and on the other hand,there's such a bad condition prevailing in the country.I appeal to the politicians(if someone is reading this) to stop playing dirty politics and do something substantially good for the country that helps in development.

I just want this oil strike to get over because its gonna affect me and my family because we won't be able to go out of house as we'll be stranded in our house and thats bad.I guess only the RICKSHAWWALLAS will be benefitting out this strike.They might be facing a virtous magic boom of their income because people will be preferring this mode of transport.

Signing Off,
MS

Friday, January 9, 2009

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh