Life And Times

Hi. I'm here with yet another random update to bore you.I know in the recent past, my posts have been not great. But still I'll try to make them great and better.

Life's getting hectic and intenser with each passing day in eleventh.I often used to hate those seniors who used to say tenth was easy(coz I found it difficult at my time) but now that I've entered 11th life's getting like hell.I don't know where I'm heading to and what's gonna happen and at this point AC/DC's song "HIGHWAY TO HELL" quite literally depicts my present condition.

Just rewinding on my life to a week or so, I performed at the house day this year on 18th-April. We performed 2 songs : "Boulevard Of Broken Dreams" by Green Day and "We Will Rock You" by Queen. And guess what, just when we thought we're surely gonna win this time as others houses were not that good we were disqualified, just like last year(Read Here).

WHY?? this must be in your mind.

The answer to this is that we were disqualified as we had said in the lyrics of "We will rock you" :

"You got mud on your face,

you big disgrace...."

and it was said that the judges and other so-called "respectable" took this as a disrespect shown to them.Anyways, at the end of the day, I'm happy about not winning and rather disqualifying because this second time disqualification has given the Nalwa House the tag of "Outlaws: the real metal-heads"

For your sake,you can check out

I'm on the vocals with Pulkit(with acoustic guitar) and Pawan(on the electric guitar).

[P.S.: The performance got a bit messed up in 2nd song.. and the last riff. :( ]

Wanna know more about this ?? (Read Here).

[P.P.S.: I got a new mobile.Its a Nokia 5130 XpressMusic and I'm lovin' it.]

post signature

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

1 Comment:

ms.perfect : sheenam said...

watevah words u used in ur second song....i think last time also u were disqualified only bcoz of d title of d song....bt u really rocked...nt only me whoz saying this....but others as well.

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh