Me and My friends @ C.P.

Last week, on the "april fool's day" ,i.e, 1st april. I and some of my friends went down to C.P. to roam around and hang out to celebrate our new found freedom after boards.

Some called it the "April Fools' Outing" :D .Some called it "freedom outing" and some called it other names but, I won't go into that.

Check out a group snapshot.

And apart from this, I managed to click a snap of a vintage convertible(that's what I call it).See for yourself and comment what this is.As a matter of fact, I saw this in a little by-lane.

Bye for now.

post signature

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

And i SERIOUSLY thought that you people are gonna fool us on this day. That you won't turn up. Cus you were taking ages to find us.And we couldn't find you too.

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh