Random Update.. :(

Its been long since I wrote anything.One part of me is telling me not to write because there isn't any stuff to write about, but the other half of me is telling me to write something even if it gives an account of miserable and tired life.

  • Everything in my life seems to be coagulated at the present moment and its getting on my nerves. Science stream which I've taken in 11th is going great.
  • The only drawback of 11th is to go all the way to second floor.Earlier(in 10th) we were on ground floor and it was so easy to go to canteen and basketball court.Moral: We're losing out on fun!!
  • House days are here again..I mean they're gonna happen on saturday and again,(like last year) I'm performing with my house band.I'll disclose the songs later. But, you must be wondering that why am I feeling miserable with all these house days and stuff going on. The point is that its fun to play all the long and just practice but the irony lies in the fact that the school's authorities don't provide any room to play. The band room is all messed up and we've to play in the physics or bio lab (coz they have enough switches for us to plug in all the guitars and keyboard).Move On.
I would end today with the Random Picture of The Day

I chose this picture today because I wanted something that'll soothe my mind and soul of all the agony.


post signature

Thursday, April 16, 2009

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

You'll Rock!

Unknown said...

Visited your blog after a long time. Loved it.
Keep up the Good work!!

Manmeet Singh said...

thanks.and as matter or fact, yesterday i was about to scrap you to check out my blog and comment as you hadn't done it long time.

anyways thanks for taking out time. :D

sheenam said...

yeah ...reachin eleventh class on d second floor relli irritates...! :P

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh