Christmas Eve

Hey hi.I'm just writing this post just for the heck of it,to keep some chirpiness and liveliness in the blog so that it doesn't seem stagnant unlike other blogs.

Anyways,its Christmas eve and I'm feeling really bored sitting at home and just studying.And what's really getting on my nerves is that I just can't study anymore because I feel so full ( of books and knowledge) and I've read the text so many times that everything seems so repetitive that I'm fed up of it and this has caused my mind to divert from studies.Yesterday,the syllabus and all the books got so much on my nerves that I just went out of the house and just roamed for around 2-3 hours in the evening in the park near my house and just felt the nice and chilly wintry breeze on my face and I must tell it felt oh-so-refreshing and I just felt so good and the HappyDent that I was having made the whole experience even better,because it further enhanced the cooling effect.

Anyways, coming back to Christmas celebration I think I'll be celebrating my Christmas with family at home or maybe somewhere outside.Lets hope for the best because I don't have any other option as none of my friends wants to go out as everyone is involved in studying and is keeping this new year affair low this time due to exam fever.

My wishes are with everyone and I just want everyone to be happy and prosperous today and forever.[slightly excess of philosophy. :P]



















Sayonara.
MS

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

2 Comments:

Quicksilver said...

Merry christmas, mate.

I'll save the new year wishes for later.

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Happy Dent..LOL

you making me feel jealous..!!

i mean you have read the whole text so many times... full of books and knowledge you are..grr..

why didnt i work hard..!!

gosh!

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh