Exams Over,*sigh*finally.

Hey I feel so good to be writing this post and every student who has given exams will easily relate to my present situation and state-of-mind as I just had my exams getting over today and it feels so good and relaxing to be sitting in front of computer for long hours and watching TV and movies all day long and reading books and magazines and that too without any restriction.
Though I've got plenty of time, today I won't be writing in the longer format, because I need to play NFS Most Wanted and also I don't want to bore you unnecessarily.


The Science MCQ paper was fine and I think I did it good enough.Then after this 1 and a half hour paper I decided not to go home on my own.I thought of staying in school till 1:30 p.m and going in the bus and this gave me opportunity to stay back and have some chilled-out time with friends.I played every game today except basketball (my fav.) because the balls were all out of use and I didn't have the thrust left in me (after exam) to pump the balls. xD

I played cricket and football,though I was screwed up in football, but when I played cricket I revived my childhood dream of becoming a cricketer when I was like a cricket-crazy moron kid who was just fanatic about cricket & its Who's-Who.

Back to present and talking about the blog,now I'm going fast on my no. of posts because I want to complete 100-posts mark in this year only and that means I've to post around 4-5 more posts in December and I think that I can easily do.Also,tomorrow is the first day of "Access 2008" at Modern School,Barakhamba Road and this is the last symposium of the year and I surely wanna do something and I'll try to put my best foot-forward and just hope for the best.Tomorrow,I'm gonna take part in "Story Writing" and I'm looking forward to catch up with some people from Delhi's tech circuit.

MS

Monday, December 15, 2008

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh yaaaaaa xmzzzz r reali stressssful.............n noe i m sum wat relified

Manmeet Singh said...

kwl.

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh