Internet problems.

Hey hi.
Its been after a long time since I switched to Bharti Airtel Broadband Connection that I have to face low bandwidth speed because they provide the best of the speed.But,the people at Bharti Airtel are not to be considered as guilty because I read it in the newspaper today that the internet providing undersea cables have been damaged due to cuts in these cables by some anchors of ships near Italy and Egypt.Three submarine cables namely,SMW 4 (Sea Me We 4); SMW 5 and FLAG have been affected and this has affected the telecom industry in India and 13 other countries including Saudi Arabia,UAE,Malaysia,Pakistan,Qatar,Maldives and Zambia.

So,I just hope that this problem gets solved as soon as possible so that I can get my super-speed back and so that I don't have to slog on the internet.

Check this comparison to show the drastic changes,just to give full proof evidence of my claims



(P.S.:Pre Boards are just round the corner so I don't care whether whats the actual speed coz in any way I won't be doing much internet.)

By the way,watched Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.Is a sure-shot entertainer.SRK is good and so is the newbie actress.-- Playing NFS Most Wanted these days.Is a great game.I'm lovin' it.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

4 Comments:

Pulzkit said...

actually, the speed that you are getting now is what 256kbps connections actually get. that 315 kbps was just your good luck.

Manmeet Singh said...

see man that 315kb/s isn't luck. These folks at Airtel do like to serve their clients well and once this problem of cables nd stuff get alright,I hope I can get back my 'actual' speed.

Unknown said...

so much research.. goddd..!! how can you "kill" time in all this??

Manmeet Singh said...

naah yaar there's no such research work in this.I just took this snap when I had this speed and now I just edited it on Photoshop and showed the drastic comparison.

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh