Board Roll Nos. for JKPS Students

Hey people, I've the complete list which I downloaded from the internet.Its not easy to download but I somehow managed to get it as I had the User ID and Password required
But for everybody's convenience I've uploaded it myself and you can download it from here.And yeah this exclusively for JKPS students.

Download class 10 list from here

Download class 12 list from here

People please comment on the blog and click on some Advertisements for my well-being as I've helped you.

Signing off,

post signature

Thursday, January 15, 2009

3 Comments:

Ankur Goel said...

Hey Manmeet, here's Ankur. Hope u still know me.
It's gr8 that u have cracked all roll no's but lemme tell u that it's not dodgy task to do coz when our Xams result came I also cracked full school's result from their site. It's easy isn't it. All we need to do is to glance at our roll no carefully it's written up there.
Bye Take care , u can contact me at ankur@coollibra.com

Ankur Goel said...

One more thing, u r really doing nice job by this blog. Good efforts
Keep it up
Bye
Take Care
Ankur

Manmeet Singh said...

thanks man.
I know people like you and me can do such stuff of doing all the search and all these things which require time.I did this for all my batchmates so that they can get their roll nos. hassle free.

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh