Science Practicals

Hey hi.Its been a couple of days since I came in and wrote a post.And the last few posts too are boring and nothing substantial.But,all this has been happening because lately I had my pre-boards II and followed by my science practicals which were scheduled today.

Shifting to the practicals,I had a great time in the labs doing the experiments and I think I did a substantially good job in the VIVA of all three subjects.But,the only negative aspect of the practical was my physics activity which caused me a lot of pain in the fingers because of those pins which I used for the glass-slab experiment.But,in the end it turned out to be all-perfect and thats what made my pain to hide away.

Now next up is my math practical.and then the board-finale.

And one more thing,I've checked the visitors to my blog from my statcounter machine and I was really happy to find some people of Egypt, US, Philippines, Argentina, Spain and UK.Nice to see such a global audience for my blog.

My humble Hi to all my foreign visitors and I hope you like the stuff out here that makes you come back for more.

post signature

Monday, January 19, 2009

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh