Nokia N97 : A Touch(y) Review

Hey hi.Today,I just wanted to give a post on something relating to technology & gadgets.So,the first thing that struck my mind was the much-anticipated new phone by Nokia N97.

The point is that its a great phone from my point of view after I've seen all its features.But,I'm surely looking forward to put my hands on it soon.


Its key features are:
  • 5 Megapixel camera with Flash.
  • 3G Capability
  • Wi-fi
  • Bluetooth connectivity
  • 32GB internal memory
  • microSD card slot up to 16GB
  • 3.5 inch touchscreen display (with up to 16 million colors)
  • Widescreen with 16:9 touchscreen display.
  • QWERTY keyboard
  • DVD quality video capture @ 30 fps
  • HSDPA and WLAN
  • 3.5mm Audio Jack
  • Music playback: MP3, AAC, eAAC, eAAC+, WMA
  • Nokia maps 2.0 with digital compass
  • Supports N-Gage gaming titles.
  • GPS receiver.
The N97 runs Symbian-based S60 OS 5th Edition and has some of the features of 5800 XpressMusic. Nokia will launch the N97 first in Asia and Europe and the price is about Euro 550.
Its one hell of a phone and all these massive features are all packed in a meager 150 grams.This is truly insane,but good for the consumer. LOL.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

4 Comments:

pawan said...

is it available in india?if not till when will it be?

Manmeet Singh said...

no idea.

Pulzkit said...

dude, i gotta say this, that is NOT a review. Thats not even a preview. Thats a copied spec sheet.

Manmeet Singh said...

Oh come on man.
I saw the specs on a site and then I edited in my own way.

So please stop criticizing me.

(P.S.:Please dude.Sometimes you should post encouraging comments also.You never do that.)

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh