Happy B'day to me!!

Its my birthday today.I turn a bitter-sweet 16 amdist this cold and chilly winter season.And it feels good that I'm a year old and this '16' gives a feel that I've crossed that kiddish phase of 10-15 year old.I pledge to act more maturely now and don't show any tantrums.

Talking about today,I started my birthday by waking up at 7:30 in the morning,which is a rare thing on a holiday,but I did it to make it a lil' longer.Then with 8 in the morning, all the calls from family-friends and school friends started coming in.Then,I sat back to study some Chemistry chapters, but the calls kept disturbing me happy and made my day.Almost all my friends called me.The ones who were left had either scrapped me on Orkut or had sent me a PM on Facebook.

Some pledges that I need to take as I've turned 16 year old.

  • Be more serious about studies.
  • Be more enthusiatic to take part in co-curricular activities.
  • Be more confident in speaking and try to enhance my oration skills.
  • Be more decisive and mature.
  • Play better basketball.
  • Be more particular to save resources and by not polluting the surroundings.(as I do...this is coz I saw "An Inconvenient Truth" today.)
  • Be more friendly with friends.
  • Change my blog's theme to a more simple but good-looking one and which is more workable theme.And this gonna happen very soon.
  • Post more often and to post better stuff.
  • Earn money from blog and asking people to click on Ads.
Signing Off,
MS

(P.S.: Please give me a gift of b'day by clicking on my Advertisement of Dazzling White Smile and help me earn some money. LOL)

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

3 Comments:

SaGaR cHaWdHaRy said...

bhai ek mistake hai.....
view my complete profile mein ur age is riten 16
n on sme places its 15.
aur waise u r a genius,very fascinating site to visit.
sala koi bhi emotional ho jayega

Quicksilver said...

I am so sorry, man. I was so into something the past few days that I hadn't turned on the computer.

But well. Better late than never- happy birthday.

PS - I promise to click on all the ads you want.

Manmeet Singh said...

@Sagar a.k.a DAKS

Thanks fr da compliments.I'll see to change the flaws as soon as possible.

@Quicksilver
No problems.Lately, I'm also trying to dug into books.

Thanks for the wishes and that Ad deal too. :P

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh