Exams Galore

So,with the new year comes my new set of exams,which have been given a kind of respectful name of Pre-boards Pt.II,but they're nonetheless brutal.Like the people at Roadies each year,say that this is time its gonna be bigger and better, similar is the case about our Pre-Boards II where the teachers say its gonna be worse(in terms of students).

But,I still studied hard this time.Not to hard.But yeah,I did study.I had my S.St Paper today and I did 'okayily' in it. I had decided not to care much about PB-II but I'm the kinda guy who always studies for an exam because I don't wanna sit in the examination and just keep glaring at the watch and do nothing. But I exploited my holidays to the fullest,both in terms of academics and fun.I saw loads of movies(not actually loads,but a few).I watched Ghajini,Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, Big Daddy(2nd time),Torque and some episodes of So you think you can dance (its in the final stages,a must watch).Also I've been playing NFS:MW like a fanatic.

But now,its back to studies.With the board date sheet already out,its now high-time to dig my face into books or it'll be too late.{Sartastically}.
My next paper is Science in which I wanna do good,so that 2009 starts with a scientific streak as I'm keen on taking up Science in XI.
I'm having a slight head-ache,so I'll keep it short.
Tomorrow is my birthday,.Its gonna be the dullest b'day ever coz I can't have a party with friends and for this gift the credit goes to exams,but I guess all my friends will cheer me up by their constant calls.

But still I'm not gonna be depressed because of exams and I'll have a bash with family.

MS

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1 Comment:

pawan said...

happy bday in advance man!

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh