Delhi Roads are so funny and interesting.

Hey hi...
yesterday I was out with my family to go to CP for chilling out and just like that.So on the way I decided to take some pics of very weird things that I come across.
So here are some weird and funny things.

Lets learn some moral values from this auto-wallah.

Check out this weirdo message,in pure Indian style.


Such spelling mistakes are really common.But this is the first time I had seen something like this.


Are the authorities seeing this.On one side they are putting sign-boards suggesting that we should keep Delhi green and clean.I know this is a really common sight for most delhities but I decided to capture it.But,I must say this menace should stop before 2010 Commonwealth Games,otherwise we'll have to face a lot of criticism from around the world.

So,I guess people will appreciate my photographic skills and efforts.

Bye
MS

Sunday, October 26, 2008

2 Comments:

Quicksilver said...

Sorry I couldn't come earlier to comment.

Wow, your pics are so in sync with life in Delhi, that sometimes sometimes people may miss them if they blink twice. I may take some fortitude to go out there and shoot these !

keep 'em coming.

Manmeet Singh said...

thanks...
anyways these short comments and appreciation keep me going and surely, i'll try my best to keep this blog as perky as possible and get more and more interesting stuff to share with all the people.

And yeah have you got any id or something so that we can talk and share ideas and get to know each other.

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh