I'm a YOUTUBE star......

hey hi....

Check out these videos which showcase our dance in Metro walk during our picnic.I shot these videos and a friend of mine uploaded them there.I also have the pics but they aren't that picture perfect as they haven't been shot at the right 'Kodak moment'.

I'm doing some funny thing......by shouting into the camera lens at one point of time,but these are just the fits I get when I'm full on adrenaline with my friends...
(watch with speakers)
Even our teacher is with us all on the dance floor.
But now I think I should show the pics as well,the ones which are not so bad.



Check out all the pics in the form of a video as they are embedded in it,though the background music is a lil' scary...doesnt go well with the mood but still the visuals are fine enough.

            (watch with speakers)



Also,check out this funny video of mine of a lame attempt of doing some basketball tricks which I did last year.But I bet that if I do it now I'll surely do a better job.But,I take the jokes in the right spirit so I would say maybe its been a kind-of a goof-up with me..Have a look at it ...ENJOY!!

(watch with speakers)

The background sounds are bad.........but I didn't have time to add some music.
BYE
MS


Wednesday, October 8, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh