Around my world in a few minutes...

Hey hi...
I can't remember how many days it has been since I last came here.The point is that I was really busy the last few days or should I say weeks.There were the papers earlier and then the results,so I was busy waiting for the result...not exactly though.
Then there came up a science exhibition for exhibiting my science project at Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology, a premier institute in Dwarka.And yeah,our team came third,so it isn't that bad.
Simultaneously,I was busy doing work for "Different Strokes",our annual Inter-school fest. This time I'm not going old-school by just participating in the same ol' IT quiz,but the interesting part is that I'm designing and making the quiz and I guess I'll host it also alongwith my partner Pulkit Arora, a great techie buddy.I decided to take up this designing and stuff because i think that this will surely help me in increasing my knowledge and help in getting a lot of exposure...so its good!! So,I'm loking forward to this fest.
And,mind it(the quizzers) :the quiz is really competitive and kind of tough, so you all gotta be studying.

And now talking about my experience at NSIT,it was great with all the infrastructure and facilities,it looked just so hip-n-happening and the whole aura was so different and cool.There was music and hundreds of students and loads of events going on,which I didn't see before.So,in all it was a true learning experience.

Also, I'm glad that Barack Obama is leading all the way in majority of states.I'm really impressed by his dynamic personality.
Also I'm really sad over the economic depression(or recession) that's going on around the world and I guess it has even struck the Indian market as I came to know that this Diwali,very less electronic items are selling in the market.But I really got a set-back these days as the chicken prices are going sky-high in Delhi restaurants.Even KFC and McDonalds have increased their rates of chicken products...OH MY GOD....I'm a big foodie and that too of chicken..LOL..
so tell me how am I gonna survive???? I'm already missing the crunch of the KFC chicken.

that's all the new things that are going on in my mind right here,right now.
I'll take leave now.
Bye.
MS

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

4 Comments:

Quicksilver said...

recession has hit chicken prices now ?? God, what is the world coming to?

:D

Quicksilver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Manmeet Singh said...

yeah./....
i checked dem in a chick shop near mah house...

newyz i saw ur blog..
great work..

lets be frnds...wat say??

Quicksilver said...

righto, dude !

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh