Exams over....

hey hi...

Exams over at last and I feel like now I can breath some fresh air and it looks as if the sky is more blue,trees are looking more greener and flowers are smelling better.
Ohk now...too much of philosophy... but I just can't help it... Today was my english paper and that poem "Ode to the West Wind" is still revolving in my mind. Though its a great poem I kind of like it as I think it has got a deep meaning which is why I like it.
Anyways coming back to the paper,I think I somewhat did a fair job and I hope I'll fair marks in it.Ok now no more talking about exams or results whatever...
Its kind of 'Balle-balle' times as exams are over..YIPEE!!

Now lemme shift my focus to my second love other than computers,Automobiles which includes cars and bikes and trucks(LOL) and other mean machines.
The TATA's have pulled out of Bengal after that Singur issue.I don't know about it much.Now they are planning to set up their plant in Gujarat,i think.Anyways I'm not much appreciative of this 1 lakh car because I think this is surely gonna make our already-crowded city roads much more crowded and this will have severe consequences as every one will buying this 1 lakh car and make the roads more pathetic and Also,I think this car will be a flop because its just too small and I think it'll surely break down on the Oh-so-good Indian roads.
too much of these small cars, lets move onto the sedan segment.I think everyone will be glad to hear that folks have launched the new variant of HONDA CITY.I saw its picture in the newspaper and it looks so damn cool and stylish ,much better than the older version.
Check out the its shots.


                          
                      OH GOSH!! the front headlamps are just so killer..



                        
            The design is sleek on sides and the tail-lamps are really cute and pecky...

Bye now...I gotta go and catch up a movie on my PC only.
MS

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh