Just like that...

Hey hi...
so today was my last day at school,I mean now I've a 6-day holiday for Diwali so I'm kind-of looking forward to it.The main point of holidays is the endless sleep I get...apart from this there's nothing great about holidays because I get bored at home and sometimes it so piles up that I become home-sick and at that point of saturation I feel like breaking free.
Today school was good...kind of less studies as compared to everyday schedule,so it was easy going. I was involved in organizing the inter-school festival the whole day so this helped me to miss the boring hindi classes.Anyways,there's one sad news also that our uniform shop and TT rooms have been blown off in the accidental fire that occured on Wednesday evening.Everything is literally turned to ashes and nothing is left,but the main point is that the my favourite hang-out spot,i.e, the basketball court has been sealed as of now till repair work is done and everything is safe.So,lately, I've been deprived of my birth-right of playing basketball but school folks must not worry as these I'm in a very generous mood,so I won't complain to the courts and all. LOL.

Today in the break time, me and some of my friends were trying to write lyrics for a rap song and I think we did quite a fair job.I don't remember the lyrics much now.So,I'll show you the song in a some days.

Hey check out some of these funny math examination papers.ENJOY!!




Bye gotta go.
Signing off,
MS

Friday, October 24, 2008

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

hi dear friend,
how r u?
ur blog is very nice...
pls visit my blog for great information..

http://spicygadget.blogspot.com/

http://www.techtrance.net/

thank you dear

Happy Diwali in Advance...
enjoy the festival with happiness..

take care..

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh