AfterMath:Literally

6th December,2008.
Today I had my math exam.I woke up early and did all my chores in the morning.Though my paper starts at 1000 hours and we've to reach by 950 hours or something.But,today I decided to go to school in the morning only by school bus because I thought that it'll save the inconvenience that'll be caused to my dad as he'll have to go out of the way to drop me.And if that would not have been possible,then I would've to go on a manual rickshaw and that just truly sucks. I can't bear the slowness of that thing.

7:30 A.m.@ School(Class X-C)
I'm sitting on a front bench with no other student in the class and I've nothing to do as you know math can't be read,it has to be practised,which I didn't feel like because I was full to the neck with last night's work that I had done,by burning the midnight lamp.I just then popped out of my class and as it was Saturday...so no assembly(which I don't attend even on regular days).I hurried to the computer lab,went in and decided to surf some Internet(I've this much rights because I'm the member of Techeez Club in school.Oh damn,the net was not working.The wi-fi network had not been switched on.)

8:45 A.m. @ Ground floor corridor.
Still,I' moving like a moron,with nothing to do.Just,meeting up with some people on the way and all the people were studying.Then went in class and took a U-like Sample Papers Book and started shuffling through the solved papers.At this point of time,an instinctive aura of boredom started surrounding me and to come out of this thing,I just closed the book and went away to my exam room,i.e., XII-C and sat there.

Then after that I helped some colleagues with some doubts and yeah, eating a samosa.

Fast forward.... 12:45 P.m. :Examination Hall (last bench).
Just one 6-mark question was left and that too because of an unfair calculation that was given to be done.I was required to take out of under root 38.25 and it was reqd. to solve the question.
I just wrote down 6.194 after a lot of scribbling on question paper and desk. (I didn't have a rough sheet).

1:30 P.m. (In the bus)
I'm feeling all pleased with my good attempt at this math exam.Hoping to score good marks in it and just gearing myself for English exam which is next.

I tried out this new format of writing a post.Please comment if you like this style.I like it but its really time-consuming,but it gives a clear picture.

MS

Saturday, December 6, 2008

7 Comments:

Quicksilver said...

It's good but if it's time consuming then save it for the times when you don't have exams :P

Manmeet Singh said...

yeah right.!! xD

Ankur Goel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ankur Goel said...

hey, do u have time in excess. Means ur exams are going at JKPS then how come u find time to post these long entries, one thing more all entries by u are sent at night, don't u sleep at night.

Manmeet Singh said...

oh man.
I guess I manage my time well enuf so I get time to write some posts.

I'm ok with this habit of mine.So,I guess you shouldn't have any problems with this thing.Anyways,nice to see you are concerned for me and my academix.


Oh No.I sleep at night and too long.I think this clock system on my blog has something wrong.It shows the wrong time.I'll check it out a.s.a.p and sort it out.

Hope to see you commenting more out here.

Ankur Goel said...

Oh well, i do concern more about myself than u, well it doesn't matter.
U can visit my blog too and comment up there, and i think u have already did so.
It's answertolife42.blogspot.com

Manmeet Singh said...

oh man chill out.
don't take my oh-so-sarcastic comment(though i dint mean it) to your heart and lets be kinda good blog friends.

yeah i saw that blog of yours.is really good.

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh