Cars too have personality.

See this topic has been in the back of mind for a long time now but I just wasn't getting enough time to write this post because I needed to do some research on it.But, I had decided that I would do this interesting post about the various personality traits that cars show by their looks ,before this year ends.

So lets start.I don't know if someone believes the way I think that when you see the front grill & headlights of any car,it seems to make a face,with the grill acting as a mouth and the headlights acting as the eyes.See I know this seems to be a lil' kiddish (or maybe more) but I seriously believe in what I'm saying(or rather writing.).To make you believe let me show you some snaps.

MARUTI 800
Lets start with our very own and the common man's car,i.e., Maruti 800.If you concentrate a bit and look at the headlights of the car,front grill and no. plate,you'll see that this car acts like a humble person without any dishonest ideas of cheating and is having a straight face like a stoic person.Though, this pic looks as if there is some eye-liner on the eyes (see the headlights) LOL.


SUZUKI WAGON R
Now,look at Wagon R and concentrate and you'll see a smiling face thats really attractive and welcoming and I think thats what makes it popular among the masses (other than fuel efficiency) and the orange colour indicators just enhance its appeal like eye-lids.


HYUNDAI SANTRO
Next up is Hyundai Santro which is yet another cute looking car with a jolly face and if you look carefully you'll see its small little kiddish smile.(in front grill).

Now lets move onto some meaner looking cars.


MARUTI ESTEEM
I started with a lil' mean looking car,i.e.,Maruti esteem,its got a big kinda evil smile with sleek eyes.(headlights).But still it looks good and there are more meaner cars in the market.

The older variant was more mean looking.Check it out.





HONDA CITY
Next is Honda City with its evil look and and a wicked smile.Its one of the evil-looking car on roads in India and its clever-looking eyes always look as if they are up for some mischief.


HONDA CIVIC
Ah!Last but not the least in the devilish looks.This is Honda Civic(for those who don't know.)Its like an evil looking demon straight out of an action comic book.And yeah,its evil smile is like that of a vampire who's hungry for a sip of blood.Nonetheless, its one of the most admirable car on Delhi Roads.


FORD ENDEAVOUR

Yeah,this is like the godfather of all cars.and its got the meanest looks.

So,this was my presentation on how I look at different cars.There are lot more cars I wanna talk about but I don't have much time to spare and most importantly I wanted to showcase the basic Indian cars which are seen commonly on Indian roads.

I hope you'll appreciate my efforts and drop some comments.

MS

Thursday, December 25, 2008

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

FORD ENDEAVOUR

i dun think it has got a mean look..!
anyways everyone has their own way of looking at things..


nice effort seroiusly..
i think the same baout the other cars..

we are wierdos seriously..!!!

lurvved your blog..!!

Manmeet Singh said...

thanks..
and yeah thank god coz I thought I was the only weirdo maniac who sees such outta world things,but now I'm happy to know that there's someone as crazy as me.

Pulzkit said...

dont worry, you are not alone. In fact, i used to see this kinda thing in cars right from the beginning. Great Post.

Manmeet Singh said...

thanks man.

pawan said...

hey count on me to , i also think like both of you .

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh