S.St: A walk on thorns.

My messy S.St notes register.You can have a glimpse of my tidy untidy hand-writing which I'm desperately trying to improve on recommendations of various teachers & colleagues.

Atlast,my oh-so-dreadful S.St paper is finally over and some burden is off my head.I feel a lil' chilled out.
And coming to the paper,the paper was good enough.I mean the standard of question paper and stuff.It was really competitive type,I guess.I think there were some HOTS (High Order Thinking Skills)question which required some reasoning and I guess I did justice to them. Anyways,I'm satisfied with my attempt but I'll try to improve my performance in IInd Pre-Board.And now I gotta gear up for my next exam which is scheduled to be held on saturday and I think I've a strong grip over my maths concepts so I guess I'll be doing a fairer job in that paper,hopefully.
So,now a lil' update on all things new.
Its now kind of final,I confirmed it today that I'm going to Modern Barakhambha for "Access 2008" for the Junior Quiz.This'll be my last symposium as a junior quizzer coz next year onwards I'll be joining the senior band-wagon.
And yeah I checked out this advertisement of Suzuki A-Star on 'Punjabi Bagh' flyover.Also,I saw the car LIVE on roads also.Looks great and to describe it in a nut-shell its a small lil' car with chic looks and kinda impressive stats.Check out the Ad.I took the pic in a moving car,so I couldn't focus.


Bye for now.Gotta go and see math.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh