Rise in Indian-ness around the globe.

Hey check this out.

PussyCat Dolls did to saree at a fashion do,what Elvis Presley did to pop music!! :D

This a popular girl band named PussyCat Dolls(PCD) and has many hits to their name till date and have won many awards also and they are regular guests at all major music award functions around the globe.
Anyways, good for India as the so-called Indian-ness is going places and thats a proud moment for us all.Though we need to explain some ethics of our culture the wild Americans.

Short post for today coz tomorrow is English and I've not prepared much as I don't feel like.
Lets see what happens tomorrow.I'm leaving it all on my pen to do the work as its my 'lyre' that'll drive my thoughts throughout the 3-hour paper and make me fetch some fair marks.

MS

Sunday, December 7, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh