Science Paper

Hey hi.
Today, I feel kind of free as all my mainstream papers are over and just a Science MCQ is left and thats a short thing,just a 1 and a half hour paper.
Anyways,today again I went to school at 7:30 A.M ,but today I didn't wander like a moron in school corridors.Its got some reasons.First of all,the chilly winter breeze was taking its toll on me as I had a lil' cold since morning.So,I prefered inside and studied.Secondly,Science syllabus is so vast and never-ending like the sea that I had to study because I had no other choice because its one of the mainstream subject and I gotta do well in it.
Then,I studied hard for two hours or so and also me and my friends did a lot of kidding just to make the atmosphere lively so that no one gets tensed and everyone stays calm.I tried to keep my calm and cool throughout this time but I tell you it was really difficult(the subject as well as my attempt to chill out.)

Then started the paper and I found it quite good,I mean the standard was good,kinda board type.I liked the questions but in some questions I hated their answer because me being a lazy guy hates writing long answers and making diagrams and equations.But,now lets keep it short like the paper itself was(a 2 and a 1/2 hour paper,it was).I did quite fine and I think I'll be scoring respectable marks.After paper,chilled out with friends in canteen and basketball court.
Came back home,slept a lil' and then saw "Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye!" was a laugh riot.

(P.S.:I'm short of time as I need to enjoy.Now,I'm going to play FIFA 2009 and I'll give a review of the movie tomorrow.)

MS

Friday, December 12, 2008

1 Comment:

Quicksilver said...

Well, hi. somehow i managed to get myself into our 'access-going' team, for the story writing thing as you advised (I kinda thought they wouldn't take me since I'm a bio student)

Anyways i think we'll meet.

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh