New Theme

How's the new theme???
I did it in a rush as I had some work thats why it looks a lil' or maybe more messy.But I'll overcome these in a day or two when I'm free or I'll change it all over.

I would be unfair if I don't mention Pulzkit's name out here in this post talking about my new theme which I frequently change because his blog has been my inspiration to change my theme every now and then and he's the one who has provided me with some fab themes.Thanks,dude.

MS

Monday, December 15, 2008

5 Comments:

Ankur Goel said...

Nice theme, I tried it too at noon but changed it bcz search bar was lacking some enhancements.
Well I would not be able to come at Access 2008 bcz my major test of Narayana is on 21st, thus will not get time to be ready for it.

But Wish u very good luck and all the best.! U shud win the prize definitely.
Bye

Unknown said...

ayye..! nice theme..! good job..! keep changing..:P

all the best for your thingy..!

Manmeet Singh said...

oh thanks..

Unknown said...

this theme is great..!!!!
seriously..!

Manmeet Singh said...

@apsie
thanks.

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh