Eve of Pre-Boards

Hey Hi.
I just a small petty break from my pre-boards prep for my S.St paper.The syllabus is just so vast and I think I'll be lost in this 'inferno'.Anyways,I won't waste much time about cribbing about this.The point is simple I wasted a lot of time in the past days and now I'm somewhat regretting. ;)

But let me just give a quick but (un)necessary update about all the stuff thats going on in and around my not-so-interesting life.
First of all,the Mumbai attack.I mean the operation are over and now the blame game between politicians and intelligent agencies is going on.But I won't go into details and make my blog a target for all the political critics.
Then,on my personal front,tomorow onwards I'll be having my Pre-boards and I'll try as much as possible to come here and keep on giving a short and peppy update of how's it going coz I won't be able to write long posts on interesting topics.Also,I'll hopefully be participating in Modern School's "Access 2008" which has been postponed to 16-17 December. Yipee..Atleast my jinx of all symposiums will (hopefully) be broken,at last.

And yeah,yesterday I wasted around 1 hour or so to find this not-so-beautiful theme but I liked it to some extent for its dark shades and it matches my mysterious personality. HEHE. :)
I guess it'll surely be appreciated by all,but I'll surely change it as soon as possible.

So that was a nice lil' update,though I wanted to write a longer post on something more interesting but as every scratch card says "Better Luck Next Time".So, I'll also sign off or all that S.St stuff will surely take me down on the ground.

MS

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

2 Comments:

Quicksilver said...

Best of luck for your preboards, dun worry, SSt is easy enough to crack.

Nice. I like your theme. I think the butterfly gives it a surreal quality, instead of making it look girly.

Manmeet Singh said...

Hey I think I didn't mention it was girly... xD

its just got a dark tone.

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh