Hindi was like a "Highway To Hell"

Hey hi.
I came here because I was really bored so I thought of posting something.Though,I'm really exhausted after the hindi paper, but still I came here.
I would today give a long-short style post describing how my day was.
Yesterday evening I was really free.I thought that I've done my Hindi thing and also,the other reason is that I didn't feel like doing it.I was so bored to the 'lid'.

10th December,2008
Today was Hindi paper.
7:30 A.M.
Reached school - studied some Hindi outta a guide because I didn't had Hindi notes.I just don't feel like doing this god-damned language subject.OMG it makes me sleep and I don't like writing it.-then,went to class- saw my math paper which our math teacher had distributed and in this way,I got to know my marks.I was really confident that I'll be scoring well because the paper was damn easy and I had done it well,owing to my hard work,I guess and also coz of my unusual liking for maths.Back to the point,I got ...(mysterious music,which you see in reality shows) I got...79 outta 80...OMG!! I was like WOW!!.I felt really good and thought that my hard work had paid off,making me feel satisfied.--then,I also met my english teacher and she told me that she was really happy with my paper.I felt good...--studied a lil' more hindi--then closed my books.

8:00 A.M.
Came to computer lab.Just to make sure my team was registered for Access 2008 at Modern School,Barakhambha Road.Then I also added my name in story writing competition,I went there last year also and it was a good experience,so I also decided to give in my name this year too.I wanted to go in for Audio Editing,but the teacher coordinator had already written the names fo 2 class 9th students.God-damned Junior Morons,taking my place.I could've done a better job at audio-editing.

9:00 A.M
Friends start pouring in.-I start studying again-this (awe)some Hindi subject-get bored-go to canteen-have some Center Fresh chewing gum- came back - and studied some grammar(or rather व्याकरण ).Then finally closed the books and started discussing about other people's result in maths and in some cases,consoling people not to cry and be sad.

10:30 A.M
Half-an-hour into the exam and I'm feeling tired.Don't know how I'll do the rest of the paper -- take off my coat -- feeling the chilly december breeze -- start writing -- literature part was lengthy -- grammar was ok. -- the paragraph in hindi was tiresome -- poem ( कविता ) was kinda fine and easy. -- I kinda screwed up the writing section,though I was good enough in letter ( पत्र ) but I think I didn't do full justice to paragraph. -- feel tired at exhausted.

1:15 P.M.
Finally outta examination hall -- feeling too exhausted after this hellova battle of Hindi paper. -- till date in this series of papers. -- this is the worst,I guess.

Now,the next paper is Science and I gotta do well in this subject,coz I like it.Though,I'm not much interested in Bio but Physics and Chemistry are good and interesting.Now,my time's up.I feel tired and now I can't type more as my eye-lids are like closing and I feel damn tired and then I also need to study.
Signing off(sleepily),
MS

(P.S.: I don't snore while sleeping!!)

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

7 Comments:

Ankur Goel said...

--// @ ur comment for EXUN @ DPS //--


yup! Right dude!, you told in lnexun.com that u may not come at Exun bcz of polling, i knew it somewhat and tried to find u at their event but urs' school was not there.

Ankur Goel said...

--// @ ur comment for EXUN @ DPS //--


yup! Right dude!, you told in lnexun.com that u may not come at Exun bcz of polling, i knew it somewhat and tried to find u at their event but urs' school was not there.

Ankur Goel said...

Hey r u coming at IIT, for TCS IT Wiz.?
& has invitation for Access 2008 has come to ur school, we didn't get it yet ( i think ).

Quicksilver said...

i like the transliteration bit.

don't worry, hini board i s easy. A friend of mine studied hindi for 3 days and got 89, while he had been studying french for 3 years and got 61! It's true.

Manmeet Singh said...

@Ankur
naah.We got the invites for TCS whiz quiz but we are not going there coz the quizzers who are in 10th n 12th have their pre-boards going on.

And yeah,we've got the invites for Access 2008 and I'm going there on both days for story writing(day 1) & junior quiz(day 2).I think that you can register your school yourself,I guess.
check out for yourself at:
http://modernschool.net/access/

Hoping to catch up with you out there.

@ QuickSilver
HAHA...dat incident of your friend is kinda weirdo.Anyways,me nd my batchmates are all having our fingers crossed and are wishing for a easy paper in boards.
Btw-why don't you come to Access 2008 and take part in story writing and we can catch up.
See the details at :
http://modernschool.net/access/events_open.asp#a4

Unknown said...

MAN!!! I HAVE GOT SHAMEFUL MARKS IN MATHS SERIOUSLY!! HOW WILL I TAKE UP SCIENCE?? I MEAN THE FAILURES IN MY CLASS HAVE GOT HIGHER THAN ME!!!

Manmeet Singh said...

@ APS
Oh come on.Don't worry,I guess you'll cope up in science.You've got a great past record so I guess you won't be having problems in getting science. HEHE

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh