Awful Luck these days.....

Hey nowadays the gods are not looking down on me

I mean............

"की मेरा तो bad luck ही ख़राब है "


I went to St.Xaviers yesterday for an IT quiz.......and we couldn't even qualify for finals..... :(


and today in MJKPS.....were we had a VERY fair chance of winning in video editing.......

we jst couldn't make it.....coz the computers were like SHIT........and the software was god damned and awful.......!!


Anyways now I'm waiting for the stars to move my way as I need them for sure......as my exams are fast approaching.........letz hope for the best........!!

See i did it on Photoshop........I'm fairly good at it....... lolz

newyz BYE NOW>.............

its kinda late now.......have to do some studies now.........

Bye Now.........

MS

Friday, July 18, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh