A Scholar playing and gliding in Rain.....

Hey Hi...
Today was quite a fab day....
first of all in the morn assembly I got a Scholar badge(you know i'm a genius and good in academics) so it was quite a good start for the day.Man, I tell you it was such a great experience listening to the crowd applause, though it was for all the scholars...I was feeling like I was the only person on stage and it gave such an immense pleasure and i was in a totally different world.
"I guess every student should get atleast an applause once in his/her school life coz that really boosts up the inner soul."
Anyways all this ceremony was followed by 'CONGRATULATIONS' wishes from teachers and friends.Then, as usual the routine of studies started and 'thank god' I was not called to sit in front again. Then all this time passed on very quickly.Dunno why??I guess the lessons were kindda interesting so it didnt seem like a painful experience.
You know good times/moments seem to get fast-forwarded and bad/difficult moments seem to move in snail's pace in which every minute seems like an hour. LOL
Then the later half was kinda light and we had a couple of free periods.We had a PT period & as usual i played basketball with my friends.Today i was in a good form..and also it was fun playing in the rain but then while goin to shoot a basket I did a trick (making the ball cross between my legs,my fav. trick) but unfortunately the ball kept low and rolled forward and I made an (brave)attempt to prevent it from goin to the side line and I made a desperate dive and in the sequence of these events,I glided forward on the ground like "Yuvraj Singh who makes a front dive to save a boundary" and all this caused me no pain, coz it was a smooth dive so no injuries but it all ended with me getting my white shirt gettin yellowish-brown with a lil' hint of black...hehehehe
But overall it was a great experience I felt good lying down on the court's edge and feeling the rain drops on my head and skin as all my shirt was totally drenched...

So it was quite a Hellova day.....quite amazing and interesting...
and i guess the the gods are smiling on me as i have luck on my side...and I wish that gods should now start laughing (not smiling) coz I need luck to perform well in my UTs which are gonna start the day after so I need the luck to be with me...

On a serious note,I regret the death of a young sikh singer,ISHMEET SINGH. He was a great singer and an innocent person and me and my family members were great fans of his.So it is said to hear such bad news.
" I wish to god to give rest to this departed soul."

(P.S.:I may not be able to come more often in the coming week coz of exams...SORRY)
Bye for now,
MS

Thursday, July 31, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh