Unveiling some thoughts....

Hey Hi.....

There's been nothing much these days ........ its been kindda boring weekend......
jst studies and lots of sleep .............

Some friends of mine thought of catching up the movie: "THE DARK KNIGHTS" ,the new batman movie but the plan didnt get executed........ :(




I've been thinking about a lot about Indo-US Nuclear Deal these days......

(P.S.:Now don't think that this blog is gonna take a political turn.......its just that this topic is just

clicking in my head......so I thought to unveil it.....!!)

I guess this deal is goin to be super-useful for India......as I've heard that loads of electricity can be made outta it.....
so it'll to some extent solve the energy crisis in India.......

but some corrupt politicians are ready to rip-off their heads.....but are not willing to get this deal get goin'.........


I dunno what is the problem with all these 'dumb' politicians that they oppose everything that's beneficial for the people and country.

Any ways now I know you are thinking that I've gone all nuts talking all this crap about politics n stuff....
but ,yeah its boring....but we have to think something for the progress of the country.......


Anyways,now I gotta go and do some math ...... and complete my english assignment........
take care,
M$

Sunday, July 20, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh