Music in my life....

Hey Hi..!!
after reading the title of this post of mine you'll think that my life is a jive nowadays.Not Exactly, its just that i wanted you to know that my life is revolving around music and studies so i didnt have anything else to write so i decided to write something on the music i listen...
I like to listen to rock,not the thrash metal-types, just soft rock (which i like to call sentimental rock) and a lil' bit of metal is fine,but mind it "a lil' bit" and i like great guitar riffs and solos.
I like to listen to PUNK ROCK..its kindda cool.
Also Hip-hop, Rap nd R & B is not that bad.......It takes you to a different kind of HIGH!!
I also like emotional songs quite a bit with great lyrics.
My fav. bands are:Green Day,LP,bullet for my valentine,nirvana(super fav.),guns n roses,
metallica,daughtry,maroon 5.....and many more.
solo artists:bryan adams,james blunt,avril lavigne,santana,bon jovi and much more.
rap n hip-hop n R&B:eminem,beyonce,50 cent,akon,wyclef jean,enrique,Kelly Clarkson,PCD, Justin Timberlake,fergie....
Emo artists:leona lewis,evanesance,celine dion...and many more

School was boring......as usual
nthng much....

gotta go and have dinner and study.
BYE
MS

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh