I'm so tired..........!!

hey hiiiiiiiiiii (sorry for that but i'm so tired that i actually got a nap while writing HI)
I know it's a poor joke (popularly known as PJ) but I just can't help it.....
I had a super tiring day today in school.......
though no coz of studies but other things.......wz making some fizzix(physics) project whole day long....and then playing some basketball......
it was rather a cool game.....i like to show my not-so-good basketball tricks to people around me.. as i like to see the OH-MY-GOD expression on their faces.....

Anyways,on a serious note,
my friend Rachit a.k.a Shawn(he changed his name officially) got hurt his eyes badly
he was working in the physics lab with me......we rushed him to a doctor & later on he went to a hospital.....
I was sorry for him....!! :(
i hope he's fine now.......let's all pray for his betterment.....

By the way,on the professional front,i.e., my computing skills,there's nothing much..goin on....
in TECHEEZ the computer club of our school of which i'm a member.
The reasons for this are:

  • My awful luck these days....
  • My class tenth so if i go out for some symposiums i miss out a lot in classes as teachers teach on mercilessly...lol

But lets hope for the best in class 10th.....and wait for the future which i hope will be brighter and happier forever......so now a quote from my side on talking of future.....

"The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an
hour, whatever he does, whoever he is."
How's that??i guess not bad for a starter......
And yeah i was listening to 95 FM a few days ago they had some NANO TALES...
these are six-words stories with a deep meaning......and i'm thinking of pen-ing some of these NANO TALES.........

so bye for now.....gotta go and have a small nap....
MS

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

YAY..!
I am PROUD of you..

i loved your blog..
i am glad i visited the link..

and its good on your part to mention RAchit..

i am also so sorry for him..

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh