Weird day

Hey Hi....
today was quite an unusual day for me....
It was my lucky day today as i was supposed to sit at last day today.
But it turned out to be totally the other way round that's coz three teacher called me to sit in front....
first in Hindi, then English and then Bio...I was just like "OH SHIT !! NOT AGAIN.......!!"
But anyways the day was good enough....had the games period today-->had a superb game and I got a lot of appreciation for my game. HEHHEHE!!

Recently I bought a new GREEN DAY T-shirt which I think is just superb and best of all its BLACK which i really like.Its kinda gothic shirt and i cant wear that for family outings.You Know why!! I wanted to buy another gothic shirt of Thrash metal band SLAYER but it had too much of BHOOTH and satanism (devilish,gothic) which my dad didnt appreciate.So,i had to give in to his choice and i got contented with only one "less gothic" T-shirt.
But i've got my eyes on that t-shirt so i'll buy it soon and i told the salesman to keep it booked for me.Anyways i'll put up the pic of the t-shirt I bought very soon.
Nothing much on academic front,just two days left for exams...
and tension is building up.
Bye gotta go n study
MS

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh