एक ब्लॉगर की जिंदगी

hey hi,
I dont have anything much to write about my life today.
same as usual,being a weekend today I woke up around 10:30.I'm a big sleeper.

Today I went to see Jaane Tu....Ya Jaane Na. I think it's a great film.
not the Old school types.

See i've seen many blogs in the recent days and they have loads of pictures in them.

So i thought that I should write something about a Blogger's life.
A blogger is a person who always thinks all day long what should he write on his blog today(like me) and is a constant thinker.

Also a blogger always carries his mobile with a camera or a digi cam so as to click pictures that are suitable for the blog and ask people to make extra-ordinary poses so as to make it look more attractive.
though i'm not such an advanced blogger, but i'm trying to be.
{P.S.:Sarthak I guess you'll be glad that I've taken your advice into consideration and I've written today's post with almost no (............)s }
bye for now. as I have some priorities to complete.
MS

Saturday, July 26, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh