A Blog-Filler

Hey Hi.....

Today I'm testing the courier font coz I had nothing much to write.

The same ol' school life...

These days my life is just revolving around school-studies-basketball(a lil')-music(which includes playing guitar as well as lissin'.So,you guess how boring,unconventional,uninteresting,

stereo-type life I'm living.

And,yeah! My damn cable operator is not providing VH1 my fave music channel.DAMN IT....!!

Anyways,some friends of mine went today to meet Shawn in hospital as he had an injury in eye yesterday. :(

he has a surgery done and is recovering quite positively and we all hope he's back with us again.


Today my english teacher,Mrs.Riti Kalra commented at the end of the class that i talk a lot adn she was asking me what stuff do i talk.

Man,believe me I was blushing, all the guys n gals staring at me...


but still nevermind she's a good teacher and she's helped me a lot

and it's because of her encouragement and support that i'm good enough in my english and she inspires me to write....!!

Anyways I need to introduce you to all my friends....
I'll surely do that in a few days....

ROCK ON...!!
Bye for now,gotta go and do some H.W.
MS







Thursday, July 24, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh