A boring and unactive day again......

hey hi....
nothing much interesting is goin on in my not-so-special life.........
Its just studies goin on....as exam dates are coming very quickly.....and I'm kindda scared about them.........
I'm reading a book.....Angels & Demons by Dan Brown, the prequel of Da Vinci Code......
Both are super books.....I kindda like these kind of secretive books which provide loads of knowledge and info at the same time.......

I completed the book.....One night @ call center today..........
super book.....
Salute to CHETAN BHAGAT>......a great writer...........
Anyways now....i gotta go and catch up some studies.....
Hey check out my gothic side........!!!




ok bye....
MS

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh