Boring day,even boring classes.

Hey hi.
There ain't interesting stuff going on out here in school.Life's getting boring and more hectic with each passing day.Had a really big and tired day at school.All 8 periods academics,even an extra class in assembly time in school.I would have rather gone to DPS MR and attended WArP,but not many members of my IT club were willing to go as most members are in board classes ,i.e.,10th and 12th,so just studying business.

Anyways, me and my classmates did have fun in the class.The point is that many students like to take PANGA with the teachers so that somewhat gives us all a nice yet deserving break.
See some make fun by following the same thing that they show in the Ad of Motorola Yuva A810. Its a real cool Ad.



Enjoy this video and share a lil' light moment and feel happy.
I don't have much to write about now and even if I had I wouldn't have jotted it down now because my fingers are really getting painful with every letter I press on my Microsoft keyboard.This adverse condition of my fingers is because of the BIG sst notes which we're made to right down in school.

Now I need to sign off as I'm seriously in need of some sound sleep.
MS

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh