Great Speeches by even great men.

Hey hi...
I was reading the play JULIUS CAESAR in class.I found it good enough, is surely a great work of literature and I really admire it.So,I found video of Mark Antony's famous speech on YouTube.

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=7X9C55TkUP8&feature=related


check it out.its good.

and also see this video of Obama's speech when he finally won the Presidential elections.Its a really inspiring video and it has also got an emotional touch, but the vigour and power is nonetheless.
The link is: http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=6185658 (complete speech in Full HD)......enjoy and get inspired.

MS

Thursday, November 6, 2008

2 Comments:

Quicksilver said...

awesome speech, really.

the use of persuasive language is something I need to learn.

Pulzkit said...

I dont fully agree with Obama's philosophy (i think he is a little too defensive) but he is DEFINITELY the better option.
Mccain and Palin were barely good enuf for the senate, forget the presidency.

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh