Different Strokes was FuN!!

Hey hi.
Today was my school's annual inter-school fest "Different Strokes" and it went smoothly.This time around I was the organizer of the IT quiz.So,I did all the back-stage stuff which includes making up the quiz and rules and preparing for the finals round which was brushing up my accent and stuff. The main drawback of organizing all these events is that the main people who do all the hard field-work don't get much attention and recognition.
Anyways,no point in complaining because it was in all an enriching experience for me and I gained a lot of knowledge out of this.Talking about the quiz,I guess me and my partner Pulkit did quite a fair job as starters.

And now talking about the US elections...
Barack Obama has won the presidential elections...so I think that he'll be helpful and supportive like a good prez and be useful to USA ,to India and to the whole world at large.

AMEN TO BARACK OBAMA (the first black prez of US)
[P.S.: Now,don't think I'm trying to act like a racist]

MS

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

4 Comments:

Quicksilver said...

tried the "The Overclocked Quiz " courtesy 'PULZKIT', very interesting, learnt a few things too.

Anonymous said...

Worst Quiz i have ever seen. its been fucking around. where the fuck did u find so simple questions for a quiz? visuals was worst!!!

Pulzkit said...

@anonymous
whoever you are, i would appreciate your feedback once you grow the balls to show your identity.

Manmeet Singh said...

@quicksilver
thanks for your good comment and encouragement.

@anonymous
please have the guts to show your identity and if you don't have the guts then please don't try to do crap of this kind out here and spoil my blogosphere.

@pulzkit
good reply..LOL

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh