My Blog's Prediction.

Hey yipee....!!
my blog is going places these days.I had started a poll asking who'll become the next US president and the result I had there stated that Barack Obama will surely become the next US President.
And here he's as the next president of US.I guess he proves to be a good president for all the world as the whole global economy and stuff,moves around USA.
Have a look at this poster of Obama,I really like this one.


But,yeah there's one contradiction in his behaviour (post-victory) that he hasn't called up any Indian PM or president since he has won.He has called up heads of 15 nations ,including our biggest counter-part,Pakistan's Zardari, but I think its wrong on his part to ignore India which is surely a buzzing nation and has potential to give Americans (read as dumbs) a run for their money.
Ok now no more into politics.

Talking about sports,though I'm not much interested in the ongoing Indo-Aus test series,but still I guess its worth it for me as a patriot of my nation to tell all my Indian friends that India has won the test-series 2-0.For other details log on to cricketnext.com.
As-a-matter-of-fact,I hate Test Cricket as its too slow and boring and I guess its better for the old hats,I prefer T20.

I had taken a 20-min. break to just freshen up myself and I just thought of posting a new post so as to keep my blog's scoreboard ticking.But now,I think I've fully exhausted my time.

MS

Monday, November 10, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh