Nothing Substantial.

Hey Hi.
I'm posting this post just for the sake of writing something on my blog.Actually,there's nothing substantial for me to write out here.But still,I'll give it a try.
The school's going all boring and I'm not gonna bore you now by telling you how boring it actually is.I guess everyone out here is either suffering from the same boredom which I'm facing or have already faced it earlier in the recent past or so.
There's nothing new on TV as well these days.My VH1 (my fav. channel) is missing for quite a while, so I've been kinda out of touch from all my favourite shows. Curse the cable provider.I'm seriously thinking to change over to Airtel DTH service. The Ad is really good,with all the actors and sport stars roped in, but I can't tell about the service they provide. And yeah,on the cricketing circuit(rather,field) India is really on a winning streak.Thats good for us all. xD

And talking about my academics,they are all going fine now,the syllabus is almost over just a lil' bit in S.St is left but that all is being covered up with weekend extra classes.
(P.S.:these extra classes are more of basketball matches because everyone turns up late and tired after playing basketball for hours.)
And now the time has come to sit back at home and relax do self study.
And yeah there's even a big DPS (or rather Exun dilemma) in the middle of my headbecause no teacher is ready to go and moreover our school authorities are also questioning us for going to exun 2008 because its on 29th and thats the election polling day in Delhi.Oh Damn!!

Now,lets wait and watch,what comes out of this thing.
MS

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

2 Comments:

Pulzkit said...

Dont go for Airtel or Dish tv. Tried Both. Both sucked. Trust me, Tata Sky + is the way to go.

Manmeet Singh said...

ok.thanks for your piece of advice.
But let me ask you whether I can operate two TVs with 1 set top box or I need to have two indiviual set top box for 2 TVs.??

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh