The Damned Evil strike again.

Hey Hi.

Today my day started off a lil' early at around 8 a.m. or so.But it started a with a real bad note as in the morning I came to know about the terrorist attack(s) that had taken place in Mumbai. I know the incident took place yesterday early night,but I was stuck on the Indo-English ODI cricket match and I was too lazy to browse through the news channels.
Anyways,Jokes Apart. I mean the incident which has happened yesterday is damn serious and I guess something needs to be done to curb this hellova menace.In the morning,when I saw the news and came to know about the whole plot, it seemed to be a plot from some Sylvester Stallone's action flicks.I was like awestruck.Even some of my friends to whom I talked on phone were left dumbstruck with what has happened and I was most surprised to see the terrorist's guts who don't give a damn about the rules and laws of Indian govt. Just a few minutes ago,I saw a update on Times Now that the terrorists had come to Mumbai by using jet-boats and came straight from Karachi,fully loaded with arms and ammunition and just when they reached the Indian coast near Gateway of India,they started firing.To me,all this seemed much like a mission in some GTA game.They came in Mumbai and started firing their latest AK-47s and other heavy guns and even some grenades which resulted in killing of around 100 people and injuring a massive 250 people.There was even an explosion in Taj Hotel.
Check out some snaps of the havoc that was created all over Mumbai.

Dome of Taj hotel in flames in Mumbai after the terror attack

A policeman stands guard after shootings by unidentified assailants

at a railway station in Mumbai.






Mortal remains of a taxi after terror attack at western express highway near domestic airport in Mumbai.

A picture of one of the assailants, taken by a Times of India photographer from the window of the TOI office in Mumbai
Check out this link for seeing a closer look of terrorists and to know more about the lastest update. http://broadband.indiatimes.com/toishowvideo/3762676.cms

Even now,there is cross-firing going on between terrorists and NSG (National Security Guard) commandos at Taj Hotel and Oberoi Hotel where the terrorists have some hostages.God knows what'll be the result of all this.

I don't know WTF-ing pleasure do people get in killing the innocent masses.Damn the terrorists and their evil brain which make heinous ideas to kill the people and create terror in the minds of the people.
I'm short of time.I need to go and study and catch up on my lunch.
MS

Thursday, November 27, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh