DPS dilemma.

Hey hi.
These DPS society folks have put me in a big dilemma because they have scheduled all their IT symposiums (which I always long for) at the wrong time, i.e., they are all scheduled at such a worse time of the year when there's the pressure of IInd term exams and this exam fear feels like a sword that's constantly pricking on my neck and will fall anytime.

See there's DPS Mathura Road's event "WARP" on 19th of this month.Then, there's DPS Vasant Kunj's event "Code Wars" on 21st November and then after a week or so, there's this big mega event of DPS R.K. Puram "EXUN 2008" on 29th and 30th November.
I really want to be a part of all these.Last year,I gave DPS-VK's event a miss because of some reasons,but I went to DPS-RKP and WE became the finalists in the quiz,though it wasn't exactly a 'podium-reaching' attempt.So,this time I want to go there again and (try to) relive the magic.But the climax is that its on 29th and from 4th December onwards I've my IInd term exams and the first exam is of Social Studies.I guess the name is bold enough(literally and figuratively) to make you understand,what I wish to convey.That's not a problem,though,I'll somewhat try to cover up the syllabus beforehand.But the biggest problem is to convince my folks at home.
Someone please help.The same scene is there in every 'Techeez' member's household.

Also,there's this event CORE of DPS -Dwarka,I don't know when is it,though and we haven't got an invite from them.So,thats out of question.And yeah,there's this TCS IT Whiz Quiz on 11th December at IIT delhi,but that's totally out of question because on 12th,I've my science exam and it'll surely be taking the shit out of me.

As a conclusion,I would just like to advice DPSites to keep their symposiums in October like they always do.Please don't mind.This post is not aimed to show show any disrespect to DPSites.

MS

Saturday, November 15, 2008

6 Comments:

Unknown said...

Ur blog is very nice...

http://hotspicywallpapers.blogspot.com/

http://shayrionline.blogspot.com/

http://mobileflame.blogspot.com/

Pulzkit said...

dude, now thats just not cool. YOU didnt get in the finals of EXUN, WE did.
*sob*

Manmeet Singh said...

@pulzkit
dude...
now check out this post once more as I've done the necessary changes as per your recommendations.. xD
HAPPY now??

@sachin malhotra
Man...its enough of your crap out here.You've been constantly digging into my blogosphere for the past days or rather weeks.

So, a humble request.Please read the stuff I've posted and comment accordingly instead of blindly coming to any random blog and giving your god-damned Advertisement.

Unknown said...

Modern School Barakhamba Road's event Access is on 27-28 Nov. You might want to look out for that too.

Manmeet Singh said...

wow,ankur.You're are just gonna worsen my dilemma.

anyways can you just let me know about their website,where I can get their schedule.I 'googled' a lot but couldn't find any.

Unknown said...

www.modernschool.net/access - the site is not up right now, however.

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh