My Update.

Hey here is a quick update of whats going around me and whats new and what am I upto?

Yesterday was my S.St extra class in the morning,though it was a holiday.Got up early-went to school before the allotted time-played basketball with friends.

Then studied for an hour or so and then more basketball...then some more studies...then class ended and which meant more basketball as I'm addicted to it.Then after that came outta school and started walking slowly with friends towards my home...,though its not a walkable distance.
But still,I'm somewhat of a nature lover at heart so I decided to take a stroll and enjoy the beauty of nature and feeling the warmth of sun in this cold weather...but soon the so called 'nature lover' died out in me..so I took a rickshaw(the manual one) and came back home and slept.

Anyways, Audi R8 has been launched in Delhi and it costs nearly 1.7 crores (INR).WOW! thats a big price,I guess.

And yeah,I got a new pair of lenses fitted in my old spectacle frame,so its like "New wine in Old bottle.".[was this a lame joke??]So,the world looks much fresher and enriching now.

And yeah Pre-boards are coming nearer and nearer with each passing day and pressure is building up...

Thats all...I couldn't write a long post on an issue or topic because I'm short of time.
Bye.Gotta go.

MS

Thursday, November 13, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh