Time's Up!!, Mr.Yang.

So,Mr.Jerry Yang,CEO of Yahoo has finally resigned and through this post I just wanna bid a warm farewell to him. :
Jerry Yang celebrating the happy moments of YAHOO Inc.
CHeers for all his work in the past years and his good deeds,though with this Steve Ballmer must be breathing some fresh air as the new CEO might just accept his take-over bid and just makes the Yahoo share-holders happy,as they have been cribbing all the past months due to falling share rates.
Anyways,with the global economic recession going on,I doubt whether such an economically big deal will take place.Anyways lets hope for the best.

MS

Thursday, November 20, 2008

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey MS how do u come to kno about my blog. Though when i started my blog i needed a post to be posted so I took ur and copied but it was just for promotional purposes, not more than that. U know i visited ur school in event of Tech Quiz (finalist) but lost. Ur blog address was written over there so just took the chance.

Manmeet Singh said...

u r frm new state academy,rite??

did new state academy go to the finals...??ok maybe i dont remember,but if u were one I was one of the quiz master over there, so u must be remembering me.

And I had written that there for some feedback and not for getting my intellectual property stolen by anyone.
So,Please I request you to delete that post as I guess your promotional activity is over now and your blog is a big hit now.

and if you want some more hits or smthng...den lets be frnds...and i'll add ur blog in my "blogs of note" and you do the same.but only after you delete dat post.
what say??

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh