AFTERMATH

Hey Hi!!
See today's post title :"AFTERMATH" is both literally and figuratively applicable thats coz today was my math exam and it's over so i'm gonna tell you about wat happened in and after the exam
and also this math paper was a kind of a battle which has ended so I'm gonna tell you the aftermath of the war. lolz

See in the morn I was totally ready to go and give the paper but before the paper Naman (my friend) brought me a question and when i started doin it ....i just couldnt solve it...
so my all my confidence (which i had built up in the weekend) fell down and was broken into pieces.In other words, मैं चूर-चूर हो गया .
Then it turned out that the paper was scheduled after the break so i got some time to make up...
then all of us (i mean me n my frnds) sat all the 4 periods and did a lot of math.
Then it was the time of the exam and i again went with a lot of confidence in the examination hall
and then the paper was given.Man, I tell you i was feelin like that i should throw this paper coz it was way too easy and damn,why the teachers make us do so much math when they have to give this easy paper.... lolz
anyways everyone was happy after the paper as everyone found the paper relatively easy.
So now 2 down and 3 papers are left.Next is English.
Also as I had done the paper very quickly I tried to make an ambigram of my name (as I'm inspired by the book angels and demons which i'm currently reading.).I'll tell you what an ambigram is in my next post...as i'm short of time today.

Bye gotta go and study english.
MS

Monday, August 4, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh