Some pictures from my Digi Cam

Hey hi....
My basketball zonals start tomorrow so yesterday I was just trying out my whole school kit...
So,I decided to take some pictures from my Digi Cam...
Here are some of them...check them out

That's me posing in the school jersey(minus the basketball),
in my room (you can see ,it's a lil' messy.)



A close up !!

Ok now enough of this sports and stuff,now I'm tired so i gotta have a drink....
Hey i'm not closing today's post..Just going for a drink.
Check out my favourite drink..
This is my all-time fav. drink!!

After my workout and drinking session,now I have to go and catch up on my studies...So let's head to my study-table....!!


Anyways I'm excited for my tour,I'll surely tell about the results and matches
Bye for now,gotta go and practice and pack up....
MS

Monday, August 25, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh