Basketball Zonals:Round 1..

Hey hi....
Today,the zonals started...!! It was a hot summer day(as expected).And it was really tiring to stay out in the courts the whole day long and that too in a 'stranger' school which has nothing to explore!!Anyways,our school performed really well today...Sr. Boys won their first round and it was a cake-walk,some other categories got walk-over(i.e.,if the other team doesn't come,the remaining team is the winner)...but,our match was scheduled quite late.So,the others left and we (the team of 6) just waited there for our chance to come....but as they say : " सबर का फल मीठा होता है ." So,after a few minutes of waiting,our match started at last.We first got scared at the sight of the players,they were way too tall for us to handle...but when the game started we were surprised to find that their game basics and techniques were quite 'old school' and all their moves were very much predictable.
So we won the match by 17-6.......out of which I scored 4 points,but I'm not to be blamed as I don't believe in making my points and personal records,I'm the kind of 'game-maker'.

SO we head to the second round.....tomorow we've our next match....
Wish me and my team luck...lets hope for the best!!
Bye gotta go.
MS

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

0 Comments:

 
The Life And Times of MS - This Blogspot Theme is proudly powered by M$.Inc and themed by Manmeet Singh